Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Review: Maybelline Great Lash Lots of lashes!

Wow! It's been a while since I've posted! Life gets very busy sometimes! But I'm back! I wanted to do a review for this post! Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara!


So this is a great product. I have sensitive eyes and a lot of eye products tend to make my eyes water and even itch, especially mascaras. I don't have that problem with this product. It is a very black mascara, which I like. This product doesn't flake at all after hours of wearing. It's not water proof so if you cry it won't stay in place. 

What did it do for my lashes? It didn't clump my lashes too bad. Since it is very wet, it does clump a little bit but not too bad. It made my lashes look thicker and a little longer. My only problem with this mascara is that it is very wet. If you aren't careful, it does tend to get everywhere. I have long lashes and I sometimes get it on my eyelids, which is annoying. But other than that, I love this mascara. It's very affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment