Friday, October 14, 2011

Easy Peazy Tinted moisturizer




There are days when I don't want to wear makeup. Mostly because I'm feeling lazy and I find it a little tedious on those days. I tend to break out very easily and I want a little a littl bit of coverage. That's where the tinted moisturizer comes.

I don't ever really think to buy a tinted moisturizer when I am out purchasing makeup. Really what's the point when you can do it yourself when you already have what you need at home. Here's what you need!

~ Your favorite moisturizer
~ Your favorite Foundation

All you have to do is mix a little bit of moisturizer and foundation together and you have a tinted moisturizer. With the foundation you can use as little or as much foundation as you want to create the coverage you want. Since their is moisturizer, it won't give you the foundation cakey look. It makes it more sheer. You still want to exfoliate 1 to 2 trimes a week because it will emphasize any flakiness.

If you want to, after you put on the moisturizer, you can still use a little bit of concealer to cover up anything that need to be covered. All a tinited moisturizer does is moisturizes and give a little bit of coverage on those days you don't want to wear a ton of makeup!

Hope this was helpful. Have a fabulous Friday!!!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment