Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Storing your jewelry on a budget!

These days, with the economy the way it is, we all need new ideas and ways to save money! All you need are:

 ~ Cork Board- I bought a medium sized one at Walmart for about $6 ( Depending on how much jewelry you have, you might need more than one. )
~ Push Pins- Get it at any place that sells office supplies.
~ Open wall space!

Super easy-peazy!

All you have to do is pin however many pins for you necklaces on your wall in whatever order you would like.



I had a small space between my door and my closet. I mostly alternated short and long necklaces to fit all my necklaces on the wall. The middle is pinned straight and the rest are worked around it! If the necklaces had matching earrings, I put those with the necklaces. I'm not picky about color coordinating everything nut if you want to you can. Be creative! I encourage it!!! :D

This is my earring storage down below. Everything with the packaging is on the outer parts of the cork board. Everything else in the middle! Once again, not color coordinated but it works for me!



With this system, everything is out in the open so you can see it! Before, I had everything in a big shoe box. I never really remembered to grab some jewelry. When I did, it was a pain in the tuckus to dig through the box to find what I was looking for. Jewelry would get broken or paint would scratch off due to rubbing together. This way nothing gets broken and ruined!

If you have any ideas on how to store rings and bracelets let me know! I would also love to see how you store your jewelry! Post your comments below! Can't wait to read them!!!

Have a jeweltastic day!!!:P

No comments:

Post a Comment